Bryanna - Bd. Decebal / 0757419063

pidsadera

• Futuloiu changed the title to Bryanna - Bd. Decebal / 0757419063

Poze reale artistic executate, cu forme, putin inselatoare.

Grasoniera curata, baie curata, prosop curat.

Programare pe whatsapp, confirmata, respectata.

Nu imi dau seama de ce, nu am facut click.

GFE, FK sustinut.

Draguta, atenta, orientata catre client, ON,artistic, se uita in ochii tai, NP ,cu restrictii, nesatisfacator din punctul meu de vedere.

150 lei.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

After trying to contact some of the most popular girls I gave up. Those girls rarely answer and ignore for no reason. So I wanted to relax with someone less popular. To my surprise, the experience ended up being very good. It was very easy to contact her and schedule a meeting, no headache.  She welcomed me in beautiful Lingerie and high heels.

Locatio: 9 I already was there. It is in the middle of nowhere but it is very clean.
Aspect: 9,5 face 10 body 9,5 This really surprised me. I thought she would be just OK. But no, she has a very beautiful face and nice boobs. She is kind of small, but that doesn't bother me.
ON: 8,5 She can suck very good and sometimes deep throat at her own rhythm. But I wish it would be more PSE, she didn't let me pull her head. It is ok, it's her preference and I respect that. CIM was good but not the best, she doesn't hold the cum in her mouth instead we make a mess but it is still very good.
NP: 8 She seems kind of tight, not too tight but enough. She refused a position, but that is a difficult position so it is ok. She is a little bit involved in sex, but not really the way I like. It is a good experience overall though.
Attitude : 10 Very friendly, she doesn't speak English at all. But it was still a very good experience, I told her to not worry. She is smiling a lot and try to make you happy even though there are stuff she doesn't do.
GFE: N/A I didn't look for it. But I think she like to kiss. I did not try. But she acted like she wanted to be kissed.

150/250
30 minutes / 1 hour
+50 CIM

She is definitely in my top list now.  I like her a lot and she is a nice girl. I have experienced better services however she has very good prices and she is good at what she does. I really recommend her.

Edit:

Oh next time I meet her I will try Anal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Am fost luna trecută într-o vizită la Bryanna.

Oral: destul de bun, finalizare pe față care mi-a plăcut foarte mult cum a decurs (am plătit 50 lei pentru cof)  nota9,5

Normal: bun, îmi place fata pentru că e subțirică, dar într-adevăr, comentează la unele poziții    nota 8,5

Anal: ok, nu a fost vreo senzație deosebită față de normal, n-aș mai face altădată (am plătit 100 lei pentru anal)   nota 8

Gfe: neașteptat de bun

Timpul a fost respectat, dar nu mi-a plăcut că vorbea prea mult.

Merită vizitată, prețuri bune și GFE bun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...