Owic VS Everyone Outside Romania

Wantedartist

@owic If you are the same owic as in Nimfoshit then you are a real piece of shit

I was silent there because most members are so toxic 

But you could not stop picking a fight with me, saying some of the most racist shit I ever heard. 

So I just want to say "fuck you" and your old racist mentality. 

Yes I am a foreigner and I probably fucked the same girls you fucked. 

You don't like me, that's your problem. 

I just wanted to say it here because in Nimfoshit there is no freedom and the admin were enjoying seeing your facist messages without doing anything about it. 

Here at least the moderators are a lot more fair and professional, that's why they got my respect. 

But you have 0 respect from me, I remember all the hate messages you sent me on the other forum. Even though I never mentioned your name first or say anything that had to do with you. So yeah fuck you man, when you go to "Carrefour", "Auchan" or "Cora" remember they are french/Belgian supermarkets.. You ignorant old fool. 

If you are not the same person then I apologize in advance. 

4 hours ago, Wantedartist said:

when you go to "Carrefour", "Auchan" or "Cora" remember they are french/Belgian supermarkets.. You ignorant old fool. 

we go there because you foreigners bought our country piece by piece and we dont have any other alternative. ignorant are you...

2 hours ago, simplu said:

we go there because you foreigners bought our country piece by piece and we dont have any other alternative. ignorant are you...

And why you put the blame on me? 

Don't you understand those are CORPORATIONS, I don't own those companies. 

It is like blaming Americans for Facebook and Instagram ads. 

It just doesn't make sense! I am not a fan of big corporations because they hurt small businesses like mine. 

So what you are saying is just totally ignorant. Wake up. 

That's why there is war in Ukraine. People prefer to fight each other instead of acknowledging what the government and big corporations are doing. 

Because the government also has control over big corporations, but that's another story. 

Then you going to say "they came to our country and stole everything blah blah blah" 

Racism is ridiculous in 2022

• Like 1

mea culpa. seems that you are an angel who came here to help us. not at all another greedy expat who despise romanians and want to take 7 skins out of poor people here...

7 hours ago, simplu said:

Ma bag si eu, ca e free for all, ne-or fi cumparat strainii tara bucata cu bucata, dar cine le-a vindut-o ? S-au dus la talcioc si au gasit-o acolo, dezmembrata ?

20 minutes ago, simplu said:

mea culpa. seems that you are an angel who came here to help us. not at all another greedy expat who despise romanians and want to take 7 skins out of poor people here...

@simplu, intimplarea face sa cunosc foarte bine acest domeniu, marile lanturi au venit pe teren virgin in anii 90, nimeni nu i-a impiedicat pe romanii nostri sa dezvolte astfel de afaceri (vezi Dedeman care a luat fata tuturor strainilor). Incercari au fost dar au esuat lamentabil. In apararea ta as spune ca marele minus al acestor afaceri este amplasarea lor in mijlocul oraselor, lucru a dus la omorirea micilor afaceri de la coltul strazii si faptul ca nu prea baga in seama producatorii romani (stiu cazuri concrete si aici).

7 hours ago, simplu said:

I gave a lot more to this country than I have taken.. 

In matter of fact, I have not taken anything, everything is paid for. I pay all my bills like every honest guy. 

If I was greedy, I would stay in France where I can make 10x more money easily. 

It is sad how much ignorant you are, I feel bad for you. 

And even though my origins are 50% french my other origin is African where we were colonized and enslaved.. So if I want to start complaining, I will complain all day, to everyone 😂😂😂😂

Man, just enjoy your life and be thankful for what you have. 

• Like 3