Bucuresti - 0756526013 - BiancaLux - Matache Dobrescu

pidsadera

So I was tired but I really wanted to fuck haha. That type of day where you just can't wait to bust a nut. 

Locatio: 9 Good location where a lot of other girls work. Nice little apartment. Big bed. The bathroom need some improvement, but nothing wrong. 

Aspect: 9 face 8,5 body 9 Beautiful face, she has some acnee but nothing wrong. She is very very very little. Slim and beautiful body. Those tits are really good for fake tits. 

ON: 8 a little bit deep because she has that kind of mouth where it easy go in. But she doesn't really do deep throat. Bonus point because she doesn't use hands, but the oral is very very very soft. And she stopped sucking wanting to put condom 2 times without even asking me. 

NP: 8,5 She is very good on top. And she moans a really lot. She really know how to ride, but she doesn't move much though and I wish she was more involved, not just screaming. 

Attitude : 9 very friendly girl, not talkative but she speaks great English. She is kind and open. Minus point because she answered the phone while she was sucking my dick. And she also picked up her mobile to see there is 8 minutes left. Yeah I don't cum fast lol but it depends. 

GFE: 8 She was just moaning a lot, nothing very special. 

But extra points because she let me play with her pussy a lot and her tits. 

200 - 30 minutes/400 -1 hour

It was a great experience, but nothing special. If she had CIM even as extra it would be great, but it doesn't seem like she likes to suck a lot. She prefer normal sex. But she is nice I would definitely revisit her when my favorite girls are not available.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 8 months later...

ACTUALIZARE SERVICII PRET

sex normal ( doar protejat) 

finalizare corporală (COB)

sex oral ( se poate neprotejat doar dacă igiena e impecabila: curat , epilat , spălat )

masaj de relaxare ( doar la ora) 

roll play

foot fetish

foot job

hand job

dominare ( 300 lei/30 min , 600 lei/60 min)

sărutări corporale 

sex in diferite poziții 

EXTRA

sex între sâni (50 lei)

cunni (50 lei)

URO (50 lei)

SCATO (300 lei)

NU ACCEPT

❌ finalizare orală 

❌ finalizare faciala 

❌ anal 

PRET ❗️ 30 min - 200 lei

60 min - 400 lei

image.png.d493804ea21bdfac332320746b5a385c.pngimage.png.b6f9a754e4514a8d490c04b09c04438f.png

IMG_8144.jpeg.5a1caa8d76d54f6aef666900a82dbeef.jpegimage.png.e968ec253b72048e97e6ca3122fdd5e9.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Câțiva o în mod ciudat, o lauda în partea cealaltă, dar cineva a spus ca a observat ca a făcut sex cu el, ea fiind pe ciclu, a confirmat și ea ulterior deși inițial a dat o la întors, iar acum vad ca la colegul Wantedartis a răspuns la telefon în timp ce io sugea, deci penala rău. Asa ca cine vrea se poate convinge singur de graba, sictirul și serviciile ei slabe , iar eu cel puțin o voi evita în continuare. 🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...