Anna ex-App Town acum Berceni 0720751978

Root

I've been following her for a while. But recently I found the "availability section" and saw that it is available regularly. Having a master's degree in marketing, when I see a promotion I feel obligated to take advantage of it. After the little argument we had yesterday, I managed to make a schedule and met her today.
It was my first time in this neighborhood, but it's not bad, quiet, street parking, well, there are no parking signs, but we all know they're for decoration in Bucharest.
She looks very good in reality, face, body I definitely liked, the pictures here give me a mixed impression.
I was greeted by a very young, smiling, thin girl, beautiful in the face, in a bra and panties, she was not tense and tired. Although it was my first visit to her place, we chatted a bit and I went to the bathroom, there was a clean towel, shower gel, mouthwash everything. After my sanitization, we continued our conversation on the couch, me naked, her in underwear, like the CFNM genre (Clothed female, naked male). The conversation flowed naturally even though I'm more than twice her age. We moved into bed, boundaries were set, no tit touching and no LOT and we started. Deep oral started, I asked 69 to enjoy her pussy and ass. While I was wondering whether to stand from behind or from the side, she lifted and spread her legs and missionary appeared naturally, I kissed her neck and pumped and the finish came quickly...
I went to clean up and our conversation continued. I was the last customer of the day, so she didn't rush to throw me out, we had a nice conversation. She speaks English almost enough.
It was a nice date for me, I only regretted two things: not seeing/touching/kissing the tits and the lack of FK/DFK.
She shakes her small ass very cute when she goes to the toilet.
Anyway, since I was a bit put off by the whole "don't do this" "don't touch that" thing, I was just for a number, but I hope to see her next time for a full hour.
And I paid with revolut, I dreamed about it for the last few years, to pay for such services with a card :)

For me it was a pleasant meetng

• Like 2