Lia Titan 0733653551

pib

I found out about Lia from the blog of Irina randunica. Communication took place over Whatsapp messages on 0733653551. The price was 300 Lei for an hour of erotic massage.

She received me in Irina's apartment in the Rasarit de Soare complex in Titan. The entrance is next to the Lidl on strada Bratari.

Lia is a 34-year old very feminine delicate girl with black hair, almond shaped eyes, protruding cheeks and beautiful smallish breasts. I also noticed her fingers being small and a discrete cesarean scar. She gave me the massage in a dimly lit room so I did not fully enjoy her good looks. There is always the possibility that the darkness hid something I did not notice.

Lia gave me a good massage without sexual extras. She was responsive to my wishes. She gave me my happy ending in the middle of the session and then she continued massaging me for the rest of the time. Even though there was no sexual chemistry between us she made me feel very well which I interpret it as good attitude from her part. There was something positive in the energy of that girl that stayed with me for some hours after my session.

All in all, if you do not mind spending 50% more than the going market rate for an erotic massage, I recommend Lia.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...